Compatible for wordpress v.6.x
Compatible for elementor v3.15.x & elementor pro v3.12.x
Buy once, free updates forever
Introducing “Barbershop & Hairdresser” – the ultimate template kit designed exclusively for Elementor and tailored for the modern barbershops, hair salons, and hairdressers. Elevate your online presence and showcase your unique style with this carefully crafted template kit, powered by WordPress.
This template kit offers a variety of pre-designed pages to suit every aspect of your business, from showcasing your talented team of barbers and hairdressers to presenting your range of services, prices, and promotions.
Easily schedule their next haircut or hairstyling session. Highlight your expertise and signature styles through captivating image galleries, showcasing hair transformations and satisfied customers.
Engage your audience with a vibrant blog section, where you can share hair care tips, grooming trends, and the latest fashion inspirations. Integrate social media platforms to interact with your clients, build a community, and keep them updated on your latest offers and events.
- Unique & Clean Design
- Modern design based on design system
- 18 Ready to use pages
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Unlimited colors
- More than 900 ready fonts
- Fully Customizable
- Click to Go To Top
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Global Theme Style
- Design Guideline
- About Us
- Barber Team
- Client Feedbacks
- Coming Soon
- Post Archive
- Single Post
- Contact Us
- Off Canvas
- Optin Newsletter
- Search Popup
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included). Get Your Elementor Pro Here
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.